We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Paralegal Assistant in the firm’s Litigation Practice Group. The Paralegal Assistant provides support to paralegals and attorneys within the Litigation Practice Group. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical proficiency with Excel and Word; attention to detail; ability to manage a high volume of cases; have experience with electronic-discovery data bases and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Manage discovery inbox and coordinate subsequent workflows to include uploading of electronic-discovery documents to the firm’s electronic data base program.
- Ensuring discovery materials have been uploaded properly.
- Assembling trial binders.
- Scanning and electronically filing documents, data entry, report generation, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor with the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel for report generation and manipulation.
- Knowledge of electronic-discovery platforms including Relativity, Law and Concordance a plus.
- At least two year of post high school education preferred.
Please forward resume with salary requirements to: Mark Hill at [email protected]